Stalker Ramin Khodakaramrezaei Murders 2 In Washington

Ramin Khodakaramrezaei

Ramin Khodakaramrezaei was a man from Texas who would stalk a podcast host in Washington State that would end in a double murder. According to police reports Ramin Khodakaramrezaei would break into a home in Redmond Washington where he would murder a couple before taking his own life.

According to police reports Ramin Khodakaramrezaei would initially become friends with the podcast host, Zohreh Sadeghi, initially however Ramin quickly became obsessive which would eventually lead to a restraining order against him. Ramin Khodakaramrezaei would call Zohreh Sadeghi up to twenty times a day harassing her and her husband Mohammed Naseri.

Unfortunately police were unable to stop Ramin Khodakaramrezaei and it ended with the double murder suicide

Ramin Khodakaramrezaei More News

A 38-year-old man from Texas broke into a Redmond home early Friday morning and killed the husband and wife living inside. The man, identified as Ramin Khodakaramrezaei by Redmond police, was found dead inside the home with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound when officers arrived at the scene around 1:45 a.m. Friday.

According to the Redmond Police Department (RPD), officers responded to the 16700 block of Northeast 89th Street for a report of shots fired inside a home. Police said the woman’s mom was staying at the home with the couple and was able to escape and call 911 after Khodakaramrezaei broke into the home through a window.

Officers found the 35-year-old husband lying on the floor when they arrived. The 33-year-old wife and Khodakaramrezaei were both found dead inside the home. Redmond police later confirmed the husband was identified as Mohammad Milad Naseri and his wife as Zohreh Sadeghi.

Scott Hale, who lives behind the couple’s home, said it was “blood curdling to hear” referencing the attack.

Redmond police said the 33-year-old woman was a stalking victim and had filed a no-contact order against Khodakaramrezaei. Police said the woman had a podcast and had developed a friendship with Khodakaramrezaei after he had listened to her podcast, which was devoted to helping Farsi-speaking people find jobs in the tech industry. However, police said she filed a no-contact order against Khodakaramrezaei after things escalated and he started sending her more messages and wouldn’t stop.

Redmond police said officers and detectives “were familiar with the victim and residence because of the ongoing stalking investigation.”

The restraining order was a misdemeanor, according to police. Redmond police said Khodakaramrezaei was a “trucker” and had not yet been served with the restraining order because his location was difficult to pin down since he wasn’t local.

Redmond Police Chief Darrell Lowe spoke to media at the crime scene Friday afternoon. He said this stalking case was so severe, he was told about it by an investigator several days prior to the killings.

“This is the worst case scenario. This is every victim, every investigator, every police chief’s worst nightmare,” said Lowe. He also said this is the first homicide to happen in Redmond since at least 2021.

According to the protection order obtained by KOMO News, Khodakaramrezaei had called Sadeghi and left voicemails more than 10 times a week and had messaged her husband upwards of 20 times a day.

Sadeghi first told Ramin Khodakaramrezaei to leave her alone on Nov. 6, 2022, according to the protection order. Throughout November and December, the protection order states Khodakaramrezaei continued to call the woman from various numbers, including from the nearby inns he was staying at. It led Sadeghi to block all private numbers in an attempt to get him to stop contacting her, but to no avail.

On Dec. 20, 2022, documents show Ramin Khodakaramrezaei came to the woman’s house to personally deliver flowers shortly after seeing her husband leave the house. That’s when the woman called police.

Sadeghi also wrote in the protection order that Ramin Khodakaramrezaei threatened he “would show up to my door and burn himself and set fire on my house by burning the tree that I love.”

According to the no-contact order, Ramin Khodakaramrezaei called Sadeghi more than 50 times in December alone, even though the woman said she never shared her or her husband’s contact information with Khodakaramrezaei.

Sadeghi stated that Ramin Khodakaramrezaei left her voicemails saying he won’t let her go and the “only thing that will make all this stop is if he killed himself or died,” the protection order states.

Documents show Khodakaramrezaei had sent Sadeghi gifts on two other occasions, even going as far as to hire a jazz band to play outside the woman’s house for two hours – but he later canceled it, according to the court documents.

Khodakaramrezaei also contacted the woman’s husband, sending him more than 20 messages every day, court documents state. In one of the messages sent to the husband, Khodakaramrezaei “stated he would kill himself if he mustered up the courage,” according to the order.

Khodakaramrezaei also acquired the numbers and addresses of the woman’s friends without their knowledge and started contacting them.

The protection order states Khodakaramrezaei came to the couple’s neighborhood several times and would stay at inns nearby. He even parked down the street from the couple’s home, according to court documents.

In the petition for the protection order, Sadeghi wrote, “Khodakaramrezaei has bursts of anger and is completely delusional. These delusions make me fear for my life and the lives of my loved ones.”

According to the protection order, Sadeghi recently had major back surgery and her mobility was affected, which made her fear for her ability to “respond to a crisis.” She described increasing fear following several attempts to get Khodakaramrezaei to stop contacting her and her loved ones.

“All of this has caused me great distress and pain, and now I am suffering from a deep-seated fear for my safety. It has taken a toll on my recovery,” Sadeghi wrote, adding, “I haven’t been able to open the curtains in my bedroom out of fear of him being outside watching me.”

Sadeghi stated she received two voicemails from Khodakaramrezaei as recently as Feb. 28, which she described as “vulgar, angry, and threatening.” Khodakaramrezaei also allegedly installed an app on his phone and was recording Sadeghi without her consent, according to the protection order.

Khodakaramrezaei continued to send gifts in early January, such as jewelry. Documents show he was given a warning on Jan. 16, 2023, but Khodakaramrezaei continued to send gifts as recently as Feb. 20. Documents show Sadeghi received a neck scarf, which police took as evidence the following day.

“Our hearts go out to the victim’s family and the Redmond community following this horrific tragedy,” said Redmond Police Chief Darrell Lowe. “This is an incredibly sad situation and the worst possible outcome of a stalking case. We will continue investigating what led to this tragic loss.”

author avatar

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top