martin muniz cleveland

Martin Muniz Murders 4 In Cleveland Shooting

Martin Muniz

Martin Muniz is a man from Cleveland Ohio who has been charged with four counts of murder after a horrific family dispute. According to police reports Martin Muniz would open fire inside of the Cleveland home which would leave 69-year-old Miguel Gonzalez, 34-year-old Angelic Gonzalez and her 16-year-old son Jayden Baez as well as 48-year-old Anthony Boothe. An 8 year old girl is fighting for her life in hospital.

Martin Muniz who is the nephew of Miguel Gonzalez and the half brother of Angelic Gonzalez would go from room to room in the home shooting each family member in the head. Cleveland police would arrest Martin Muniz and charge him with multiple counts of murder

Table of Contents

Martin Muniz More News

The FOX 8 I-Team has learned that a fourth person has died after a Friday shooting in which five family members were shot, and a suspect has been charged.

Martin Muniz, 41, of Cleveland, is now facing three counts of aggravated murder. More charges could be filed. He is due to be arraigned Tuesday in Cleveland Municipal Court.

Initially, a shooting rampage in one home along Mack Court on Cleveland’s west side left three people dead and a man and a child fighting for their lives in the hospital.

Muniz’ criminal affidavit alleges he shot each of the five family members in the head, and each in different rooms of the house.

On Sunday, we confirmed the adult in the hospital, 48-year-old Anthony Boothe, had also died.

An 8-year-old girl remains hospitalized in critical condition, according to the affidavit.

Three other people were pronounced dead at the scene and identified Saturday by the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner:

Jayden Baez, a 16-year-old boy

Angelic Gonzalez, a 34-year-old woman, and Baez’ mother

Miguel Gonzalez, a 69-year-old man, and Angelic’s father

Police said Saturday that Muniz is the nephew of 69-year-old Miguel Gonzalez and half-brother to 34-year-old Angelic Gonzalez, both killed. The 16-year-old Baez is the son of Angelic Gonzalez.

Police responded to the home at about 8 p.m. Friday for a report that multiple people were shot

“Preliminary information indicates that Second District zone car officers were flagged down by the male suspect who indicated that the five victims had been shot and where they were located. The suspect was detained at the scene,” reads a Saturday news release.

More officers were dispatched to the scene, where they found the five victims, and rendered aid until EMS arrived. The 8-year-old girl and her father were taken to a hospital but Baez and Miguel and Angelic Gonzalez were pronounced dead at the scene.

“It’s something you don’t want to see. Even people that don’t live around here, you hear what happened and hearts just dropped,” neighbor Ashley Green told FOX 8.

She described the family as peaceful and kind.

https://fox8.com/news/i-team/mack-court-shooting-suspect-charged-4th-victim-dead-police-confirm/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *